The 2019 American Pets Alive! Conference will take place in February in Austin, TX. More details will be announced soon!
In 2011, Austin Pets Alive! made sharing their life saving programs with others a top priority. APA! created American Pets Alive! At our annual conference, attendees from around the United States come to Austin to learn the programs and tools to make their community No Kill. At the AmPA conference, you’ll learn from leading experts around the country the tools and programs to make your community No Kill.
At the AmPA conference, you’ll learn the latest, leading edge programs to help you start saving more lives now from the city that continues to lead the nation, saving a raw 98% of Austin’s nearly 20,000 homeless pets. At AmPA, you’ll have direct access to more than a dozen national No Kill leaders and you’ll have the chance to see programs in action at Austin Pets Alive! and Austin Animal Center. Panels, workshops, master classes and more cater to every learning style.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Get Inspired! Direct access to more than a dozen national No Kill leaders.. Plus, see programs in action at Austin Pets Alive! and Austin Animal Center. Learn how Austin became the largest No Kill City in the country – at 98% save and going strong.
- Make an Immediate Difference. Learn fearless leading-edge programs you can apply in your own organization now.
- Your Role is Imperative. Shelter staff, volunteer, foster, rescue partner, you’ll learn how you can make the difference.
- Network with Your Peers. Hear what other organizations are doing, what’s been successful, and make friends and valuable contacts.
- We Can’t Do It Without You. Building a No Kill Nation takes a community of compassion. Join us and be a part of this journey.