American Pets Alive Gold Sponsor, Maddie’s Fund®, is awarding up to $5,000 per rescue or shelter for a New Program with their Innovation Grants (http://www.maddiesfund.org/innovation.htm)
Applications accepted August 1 – September 15.
Have you thought about implementing a new program that you have learned from the American Pets Alive! conference but didn’t know how you were going to fund it?
Or maybe you stumbled upon a great webcast that Maddie’s Fund has listed on their site (http://www.maddiesfund.org/education.htm) but put it off because of funding?
Now is your chance to take the single step to a life-saving journey. Maddie’s Fund covers the following categories listed below. Not sure where to start with grant writing? Here is a webcast to help you get started: http://www.maddiesfund.org/granted-managing- grant-funds.htm?p=topic24
You can apply for an innovation grant here: http://www.maddiesfund.org/innovation.htm .
- Alternatives to Intake
- Capacity for Care
- Community Outreach (Pets for Life)
- Engaging the Public
- Engaging Volunteers
- Industry Partnerships
- Innovative, Creative and Sustainable Leadership
- Keeping Pets in their Homes
- Managed Admissions
- Progressive Foster Care
- Progressive Marketing and PR
- Progressive Shelter Behavior
- Progressive Shelter Medicine
- Progressive Technology, Data and Metrics
- Progressive Training and Development
- Removing Barriers to Adoption (Adoption Ambassadors, Adopters Welcome, Open
- Adoptions, etc.)
- Return to Field/SNR
- Sustainability (Fundraising, Fund Development, Strategic Planning, etc.)
- Targeted TNR